Orkut weirdo of the day...

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Ok... I can understand putting up pics of male celebrities you have a gay crush on as your profile pic.... but who on earth would put up a pic of Anjan Dutta as their profile....

Shamik Banerjee would...

Don't ask me why... you can ask him maybe... by the way he loves clippings of sourav ganguly... I am guessing toenail...

And he loves watching interviews with his favourite "personals"... that's just wrong in so many ways I don't know where to start...

speaking of weird profile pics.... check out this guy.... I don't know why exactly.... but I can't stop laughing at it... probably the expression or something... oh man...

People... some people....

4 Comments:

  • At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Heh.What a funny blog you have!
    I wonder if all these fools can sue you for defamation or something :P

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger erebus said…

    quite sure they can... must open complaint section then shouldn't I?

    good idea

    I have one foolproof defence though... if you don't want to be made fun of... stop being a dickhead

     
  • At 5:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Har har har har! Why didn't I think of this? blog is a scream. Keep it up!
    PS: Signal Red is available in all major Indian bookshops, but I see from your profile that you're not in India. Shall I send you a copy?

     
  • At 5:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hehe...

    i think i shall forward my personl bookmark list on orkut... you can add those here too...

    wht some people can do to themselves... truly...

    keep it going man... *applause*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home