Orkut weirdo of the day...

Monday, June 19, 2006

Sorry for the break... here are some new ones

1. This guy is an absolute STUD (or completely gay) !! I couldn't stop laughing when I read his profile... just check out his passions and activities....mother's lock up your daughters. Vikram's in town.

serial killer of the day: check this guy out... the profile pic... now look right... at hhis friends and their profile pics... anybody see a connection here? Either they all went to jail together for murdering 8 yr olds or they should reaaaally rethink their common photographer...

and finally this guy... i thought I'd put him in the serial killer section... but got confused... check out his display pic... what kind of 25 yr old single male puts up the portrait of a prepubescent girl as his display pic.... hmmm...can't quite put my finger on it but there is something decidedly disturbing about this.

6 Comments:

  • At 5:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Guy 3 also can't spell his name in Bangla

     
  • At 6:08 AM, Blogger erebus said…

    HAHAHAHA.. hadn't noticed that... thanks for pointing it out...
    I guess it's because he is all hep and everything...

     
  • At 5:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've linked this :P

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ha ha - I love this page of yours ...
    maybe it has something to do with his "dry/sarcastic, clever/quick witted, friendly" sense of humour ?

     
  • At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks to my curiosity and your blog and also my not disabling the viewer option , all the weirdos listed on your site have left scraps ....

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAHA. ARJITI SINHA.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home